CLIENT: Swiss Bureau
PROJECT: Project References
Amana Capital, iflix, SFM
SWISS BUREAU INTERIOR DESIGN is a multi-award winning interior design and interior fit out company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. They provide a wide range of services for clients in the commercial, hospitality, public and residential sectors not only in Dubai, but worldwide.
Joakim de Rham, a Swiss interior architect and his local partner, Maher Al Zarooni founded the company in 2003. Since then, SWISS BUREAU INTERIOR DESIGN has grown from a medium sized studio to be a market leading design consultancy and fit-out contractor.
Their clients range from renowned blue-chip multinationals, global entities, governments and boutique business’ both here in the UAE and internationally. As part of the de Rham family-founded Edifice group, rooted in Lausanne, Switzerland. They combine more than 60 years of experience. Respecting the rules of creativity, construction and project management.
SBID’s design consultancy team are made up of the regions most experienced and talented professionals. We pride ourselves on being able to interpret a brief and deliver projects that not only look great but function too. The approach to every project is led by the constant desire to challenge ourselves and deliver projects that we and our clients can be proud of. Our construction and execution teams will coordinate all elements of the project to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with your approved design.
Scope of Work
- Documenting Premium Office Design
Interior Photography is one my favorite types of photography. Considering that most people never give much thought to making a room the subject of a photograph. Interiors are great subjects to photograph for a myriad of reasons. There are so many elements to be considered which define the output quality of that image.
- Camera – position/height/directional angle
- lens – I use mainly my 17mm & 24mm technical Shift/Tilt lenses
- HDR – bracketing is mandatory for awesome post results
- lighting – preferably natural light combined with ambient room light
- composition and detail images with nice bokeh
- declutter scene – tissue boxes, signal color items that clash with room…
- align items in perspective – chairs, etc.
- if time allows: stage your space with props
- and many more things to pay attention to…