CLIENT: Dubai Culture & Arts Authority
PROJECT: Stock PHOTO Library Project
LOCATION: all Dubai Sites
A global centre for culture
The Dubai Culture & Arts Authority (Dubai Culture) was launched on March 8, 2008 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai. Dubai Culture plays a critical part in achieving the vision of the Dubai Strategic Plan 2021 of establishing the city as vibrant, global Arabian metropolis that shapes culture and arts in the region and the world.
The Authority will build upon Dubai’s status as a world-renowned multicultural city, actively encouraging more than 200 nationalities living and working together in Dubai to contribute to a renaissance of the cultural scene in the region and the world.
Dubai Culture will serve as the common thread that weaves through the entire community to exhilarate and inspire us collectively. It will allow everyone to interpret culture and art by their own experience.
Through Dubai Culture imagination will blossom. Dubai Culture will stimulate multi-cultural dialogue by nurturing new ideas and modes of self-expression. After all, this is a city where creativity is boundless; where tradition and modernity exist side-by-side, and where the world comes together to celebrate difference and common ideals.
Scope of Work
- 20x days of shoot
- including Exterior, Interior, Products, Lifestyle and Creative Images
- 3x major Historical Neighborhoods: Al Ahmadiya, Al Fahidi, Al Shindagha
- various museums and libraries
- new sites were added with complex requirements
- some locations were still under construction partly
- certain venues have aged since the last renovation and it was important to maintain a decent impression
- 4-5am start for exteriors