CLIENT: Land Rover + Jaguar Mena
PROJECT: Above & Beyond Experience Tour
LOCATIONS: Kuwait, UAE, KSA, Georgia
Above & Beyond
The Land Rover Above & Beyond Experience Tour is a series of events taking place across various markets in the MENA Region. Our main goal is to increase the Tour’s visibility leading us to higher records in registered drive experiences. It is a chance like no other to experience Land Rover’s unrivaled capability and composure first hand. From steep inclines to challenging descents, our experts will give you the guidance to take on the toughest terrains with confidence. So, in no time at all you will be navigating through some of the most challenging off-road tracks imaginable.
The Event combines Land Rover’s ‘Above and Beyond’ and Jaguar’s ‘Art of Performance’ Tours in One Thrilling Experience.
- The world’s fastest production sedan, the Jaguar XE SV Project 8, to make its regional debut; available for drive experiences along with Range Rover Sport SVR, the fastest Range Rover ever
- Following the success of the first two seasons of Jaguar’s Art of Performance Tour and Land Rover’s Above and Beyond Tour, the Jaguar Land Rover Experience Tour in the UAE brings the best of both worlds together to one giant venue
- Participants can challenge both their off-roading and tarmac performance skills with the chance to win an all-expenses paid adventure of a lifetime in Namibia or to the 007 ELEMENTS James Bond themed drive experience in Austria
The winners from the Art of Performance Tour will get a chance to enter the final to determine the MENA Drive Champion who could potentially win the trip of a lifetime to Austria. The winner will be announced at the season finale event next April. The winner of the Land Rover self-drive challenge from the weekend will attend the MENA finals in Georgia for a chance to win a trip to Namibia.
Scope of Work
- events in MENA
- with the end of season final in Georgia
- just make those cars look amazing and capture excited people
Who doesn’t like to travel to different countries for car gigs?
This was by far the coolest job of the year, especially the final in Georgia. I said it before in previous case studies its really about the mutual understanding and trust with the client to explore the full potential of your media crew by letting them do what they do best and love by being passionate about their profession and enjoying creative freedom. Check out the results below!